Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hey!! As you can probably tell - I am not updating this blog very often... lol This is supposed
to be my "personal" blog - but my job is my life - so I update that one a lot more often!
(Cardas Photography Blog)

But - I actually did do something for a week that wasn't work related!! Thats right - HOOKER CAMP!! Five exciting days of hooking rugs with my family. And, for like the fifth straight year, I didn't go to the beach - which is across the street from the Twin Rocks Friends Camp...

The "Tablecloth" here is actually a HUGE tree skirt hooked by my sister Mary:


The whole crew: Me, Mary, Colleen, Mary Beth (moms sister from Connecticut) and mama.


My teacher for the week Joan Reckwerdt - giving us a lesson on finishing rugs:


Mama, working on her rug - a self portrait!


This is Robin - she was the officiant at my wedding! yes - I was married by a hooker....


I didn't have any rugs in the rig show this year - too busy to finish anything - but this was Moms - I love it!!


And finally - here I am - hard at work:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home