Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So, sometimes I like making things from scratch. Other times? I just want something warm and yummy for dinner without a lot of hassle. This is where soup is born:


I found this at Albertson's a few weeks back and thought I would give it a try. It is by the canned soup - but on the top shelf - I tend to look up there when little old ladies ask me to get something down for them.

This stuff is YUMMY and soup-er (sorry - I couldn't resist) easy to personalize.

Once I had the soup made per package instructions, I added the following:

1 can of corn
1 lb of cooked and seasoned chicken (chopped up pretty small)
1 head of broccoli
salt (of course) and pepper

I let it all just simmer for about an hour - and then served with Ham sandwiches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Frost said...

Thank you for the recipe.



prozac pphn

2/13/2012 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home