Saturday, November 18, 2006

Well its all gone. The contents of my computer that is... I am trying not to think about how much I lost - because I did back up a lot. Maybe 70%? But again, trying not to analyze too much as to avoid bursting into tears. I was puttzing around on the internet when I decided to look at some pictures on my memory card. I plugged that in, and then everything froze up. I restarted, but it never came back up again.

So clean slate right? lol I downloaded the latest version of Firefox - which rocks. It spell checks everything for you! All the time! No matter what website you are on, it underlines in red words that are spelled wrong, you just click on it and it tells you the right way to spell it! Dig that feature a lot.

So I lost all of my pictures from my Photo a Day for October and November. Since I post them on my other blog: Photo A Day I might be able to save some.... Thankfully I had uploaded most of my pictures to Costco, and Josh had our California Roadtrip pictures saved on his computer.

Overall - its just a pain in the butt.

Plans for Thanksgiving anyone? I am volunteering at the Boys and Girls club for their Thanksgiving dinner on Tuesday, then we are heading to Bandon for the holiday. My mother fell the other day, so we are having dinner at Colleens house instead of moms. So yeaha! Day after Thanksgiving shopping in Coos Bay! Not quite the same as Portland, but its still a tradition none the less.

So, lesson for the week? Back up everything!!!

a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home