Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Except for my sister (who I was shopping with all weekend) my Christmas shopping is done!!! I don't know if I have ever been done this early, ever!! Josh is in charge of his Dad and his little brother and thats it. I think taking care of two presents isn't asking too much, is it? ;)

Colleen and I literally shopped until we dropped this weekend. Saturday in downtown Portland, Sunday in Salem and Monday in Albany. We filled her car to the brim! After Costco in Albany, we almost had to call Josh to give me a ride home! I don't know how she did it, but everything fit!! No, we didn't really buy that many "depends" LOL that is digitally "altered" to hide the real present underneath. :)


We almost had to return the Charmin, but eventually it did make it in between us in the front seat:

So, after a long weekend of shopping, its back to Portland for me! Gotta work to pay for those melting credit cards.... lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home