Sunday, July 01, 2007

Whew! What a week!!! So last week was Teacher Hooker Camp. Thats right. I whole week where I go and learn how to teach hookers. Its more stress than fun for me. I am in charge of printing the report from the weeks events and have it bound and printed by the morning of Friday. No small task with 25 classes reporting, meetings, treasury reports and full color pictures of every rug taught during the week included. I also decided to be an over achiever this year and burn DVDs of all the pictures I took during the week this year and last for 75+ woman. Sheesh.

You may recall from last year that I taught this rug:


There were so many great interpretations returned this year for the rug show!!

Lynn Howard, Leann Rudolf and Cec Caswell all returned with their finished cats this year. See? 8 Cuts equal finished rugs. :)


I was so proud to see them come back! I am teaching the "Freshman" next year! So excited.

However, I need to finish four pieces before I go back next year to actually become a certified teacher. I also need another student, so if you have ever wanted to do me a big favor... I mean learn the fine art of Rug Hooking, let me know. And Amber - we need to have once a month Craft night! Maybe then I will actually get something accomplished!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks interesting and am loving the results...just exactly how do you do it?

Can you teach from afar? LOL?

Tracey

7/02/2007 09:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home