Friday, February 27, 2009

Life changes...

Well! A new adventure is around the corner for Josh, the wieners, the cats and me! We are moving to Bandon-by-the-Sea... that's right! In April, we will be coast dwellers. It has all happened so fast that I haven't had much time to absorb everything... but Josh will be working at my dads company and I will be opening a real studio space in Bandon! :)

All my wedding work will stay the same - I have always considered myself a "state-wide" photographer - and I LOVE driving - so nothing will be any different on that front.

I will miss all you Albany/Corvallis folks so much - but I will be around almost every weekend over the Summer :)

I want to get those portrait sessions done that we have been putting off too - ask me about the "special friend" package that I have going until I leave.... and of course send me an email whenever - cardasphotography @ gmail.com

kiss*kiss

<3 Angela

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Well now I will know someon when I have to go down to Coos Bay for work. We might see each other more often now. LOL.

3/01/2009 06:13:00 AM  
Blogger Anthony Frost said...

I wish you the best of luck.


prozac & clubfoot

2/13/2012 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home