Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SNOW DAY! SO I am stuck in Portland!

Traci is making me eggs and bacon as I sit on the couch watching the news and watching the snow come down outside. I think we may end up with four inches of this by the time its all over.

This has been a crazy winter. I remember not to long ago when it was a very strange event if it snowed! Now its about once a week. Damn global warming ;)

I miss my Jeep! I would totally be at work right now if I had my Jeep, but the Bimmer doesn't handle the snow as well unfortunately. So a snow day for me and Traci.

Her Lab Sadie enjoying it though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think BMW would agree with you!! Maybe it is the driver and not the car?

1/17/2007 03:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home