Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yes my friends... it was the social event of the year. And I was there.

Amber and BJs wedding was DEVINE!! Of course knowing Amber, it was all about the details. Buttons personally made for every guest (mine was an american flag, joshes was a microphone.) a photo booth that was packed all night, keys for every guest that could open boxes that contained prizes, a candy "bar," and open bar, cotton candy... I could go on and on....

I was not the official photographer - but amber knew I wasn't going to come without my camera. I'm mad at myself however - I had the ISO set wrong, so I didn't get very many shots, but I have put up a few here:

Amber and BJs Wedding Reception

There were so many good ones of her dancing with her dad that it was hard to choose just the two that I did. I will of course have my camera at hand for brunch tomorrow as well. We are staying at a pretty hotel tonight, but we will be heading back down to Albany tomorrow - maybe stopping to see Taylor skateboarding in Salem on the way home. So more tomorrow! TTFN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for coming Angela! We love the pictures.

4/06/2007 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home