Sunday, March 25, 2007

OK - I found the coolest site and I want to play!

http://trashthedress.com/

But I need your help!!

I am inviting you to Trash your Dress!!! I am looking for former brides - married in the past 1-2 years (or heck longer if you can still fit in your dress!!! I would not be in that group!) who realize that their wedding dresses are sitting in their closet collecting dust! And I want to take you out on an adventure!! I want to buy you lunch and spend a couple of hours with you on location TRASHING YOUR WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!!

Let's face it - you are a different woman than you were when you got married! More confident, adventurous, and brave!! You've been watching Americas Next Top Model and thinking - "Hey! I can do THAT!" You have to agree to let me post your wedding dress trashing pics to my site and my portfolio.

Email me if you would like to play! I have ideas I would like to try and I would love any ideas you would have as well. It may be the beach, downtown Portland (or Albany!), the beach, a field of tulips, Oregon State - you name it!!

ALL Brides will receive all of their images as 4x6 prints and their favorite image as an 11x14 print.

So email me at cardasphotography@gmail.com if you want to have a fun day of romping through the water - the fields or even the streets of downtown. Get your friends together and lets make a day of it! If you can talk your husband into it - even better!

*Disclaimer* Your dress may get dirty, even wet - but OxyClean is an amazing product. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home