Sunday, April 15, 2007

I have internet access!!! Maybe not that amazing a concept for some - but I am currently on the bottom bunk, in a cabin, in BFE Oregon. I have been lucky that my cell phone worked in past years. Oh yeah - why am I sharing a little cabin in the woods with my mama? Because I am at Hooker camp. Thats right - six straight days of hooking, why? Because I am a:

He he :) You know I am getting that baby printed on a tee-shirt, I just wished I would have done it so I could wear it this week!

Josh and I spent Saturday night in Newport - very deserved after the hell that taxes put us through Friday night. Those are five hours of my life I would like back. Lets just say that a big ol' check is on its way to the IRS as we speak. I hate being honest - and being married to someone even more moral than myself, oh and 1099's - I don't care much for those either.

But I do like the beach! April is lovely at the Oregon coast - the weather can go either way, (and it will go the other way later this week) but the hotels are empty and so are the restaurants.

I love this shot of Josh - it might make it to my wall of fame. I bought a polarizing filter for the Canon - skies look so much better with it on.

Got to watch the sun set too.

Mama picked me up Sunday and we headed up the coast to Rockaway - with a brief stop at the outlets in Lincoln City. Wish me luck on my wool sales Thursday. If I hit my sales goal I am buying a new lens for the Canon.

Go me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so not meeting you for coffee if you wear that t-shirt! lol

s.

4/16/2007 07:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home